Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My feet are hurting.

Well, as I have been without internet, busy moving, and starting the new job; I unfortunately have not had time to post. I am very happy to say that I am moved into the apartment that I will be at for the remainder of the summer. I also am very happy to say that I LOVE MY JOB. The people I am working with are all so nice, and all so welcoming. It has been so great and to say the least, I am super pumped about getting my hands dirty this summer! I am also super pumped to say that I am loving the city. Everyone keeps asking me what I am doing, what I am seeing, but really I dont even know where to begin. I need to start checking everything about the city out more. I really want to see central park, I really want to go see a play, I really want to be able to do everything! I will say I feel very unequipped for everything that is going on at Anthropologie, everyone is an amazing artist, and I am at about the 3rd grade stay inside the lines. dang it, I knew I should have taken an art class last semester. I am suppose to meet one of my roommates at trader joes to get groceries, so I dont have to keep spending so much money eating out! wahhooooo! I will be updating this later with pictures and a more detailed description of what I am doing!

0 comments: