Friday, May 28, 2010

Facing the City



Running, Grubbing and playing around NYC! Today has been such a great day. I would say this was my real first day in the city. We started off the morning really early with a run around this really cool park and a harbor. It was something that has been needing to come for a really long time, as all I have been doing over the past month or more is eating Chipotle and drinking as many DDP as I could. I also have finally met all of Monique's roommates, and I am really looking forward to getting to spend the summer living with them, Erin and Chloe. I also was wearing an Aggie shirt this morning and got a Whoop from a women pushing her stroller, always good to hear that! I also ate this HUGE chocolate cupcake from Crumbs today. really good. We also got to walk around times square, where i was spotted multiple times as a tourist.dang it. goal before I leave is to become more New York.Took my first subway in NYC as well today, which I have a bad feeling that I am going to have a hard time with this summer Tonight we are playing on heading over to Brooklyn to see one of our friends Taylor Steinberg whose band is playing. I am super pumped to get to see him and see where else we get to go tonight. Also unfortunately the girls moving into their new apartment got push back until Monday! O well, some goals for the weekend are to try and find some Glee live tickets....if you have them I will pay the big bucks for them.

0 comments: