Thursday, May 27, 2010

Here we go...head first. Day One



Well...I am currently sitting in my friend Monique's apartment, packing boxes and watching out the window as it is raining. I still cannot believe that I am actually here in New York City. I have been dreaming of coming here for quite along time...and we have arrived. As I am going to be subleasing from Monique this summer, I am going to be helping her and her roommates move into their new, 2 level apartment! I am so excited to get to help them move, paint and get all settled in. We are just a little hot in their old apartment right now however, as their a/c unit fell out of the window....wish I was kidding. But none the less we are making it! I am very sleepy as this morning started off at roughly around 3am. Followed by a sleep-filled flight, and an afternoon of sight seeing with Monique. I have really missed her and it has been great to spend some time catching up with old friends. We ate at this amazing Italian Restaurant. I got to see where I will be working over the next two months as well which was very exciting. Since it is raining and we are tired from the day, I think we are going to be ordering in, and hanging out around the apartment for the night....excited yes! I am apprehensive to be writing this as I am not quite sure what all to say just yet, but we are going to be letting it flow! Enjoy.

0 comments: