Saturday, May 29, 2010

Night in the apartment with take out.



So today started off a little late, but it was so nice to be able to sleep in. We ate breakfast at the apartment and then heading out to Yoga for the People. It was this awesome Yoga place that is donation run and has so really amazing yoga! One of my roommates for the summer Erin, is an instructor there and needless to say...I was far from a professional. But look out CS, after this summer I am bringing the Yoga. future candidates...I will be searching for sunrise yoga partners. After yoga we went to Jamba Juice and Whole Foods. Which although Whole Foods is highly over priced, they no doubt have the BEST items to pick up for lunch. Which I have come to the conclusion that Brie cheese is my favorite kind of cheese to eat. Also I think I have pulled a muscle on the side of my foot, as every-time I walk a shooting pain goes on...not quite sure how to handle this, but hopefully it will disappear. We were out and about all day long. Shipping boxes, packing boxes, loading boxes....and still more to do! Its fine with me though because come monday I will officially be in the apartment that I will be living at for the summer which is very exciting. This tiny little apartment isn't really liking all the boxes everywhere and living out of a suite case isn't the most ideal situation, but we are dealing and having an awesome time. I am really excited and anxious to finally start work though. BIG NEWS...I got my acceptance letter to Midland Community College! Wahhhhooooo! Bring it on Elementary Spanish. Tomorrow morning will be interested, and my first time to use the subway system alone...this should be interesting. I am planning on attending Apostles Church, but we will see if I make it after figuring out the subway! Also after church we are planning on heading out to the beach! Sun is much needed on my body before I start work. Brooke Foster....please sent me your skin, thanks and gig'em. I also really want to try and go to Central Park tomorrow! We will just see where the day leads us

0 comments: